REED are exclusively working with a fantastic organisation in Norwich, with a proven track record of the very best client care, recruiting for the position of Key Account Executive.
You will be part of the Client Service Team who co-ordinate front line communication activities, ensuring high standards of service and efficient sales operations.
- Oversee relationships with key clients, in association with the Services Manager, ensuring maximum referral business is gained from these relationships.
- Building key accounts though phone, email and media contact
- Maintain relationships with existing accounts on a regular basis, accurately updating Salesforce to establish the value of each account and ways to improve performance.
- Obtain and maintain long term customers through regular & proactive contact of potential referrers such as estate agents, solicitors, housing associations, accountants, financial institutions and other business professionals.
- Build strong relationships with companies and their employees, to identify their needs and requirements in promoting the firm’s services, handling mutually beneficial referral contacts, networking, upselling and cross selling.
- Responding to front line demands when appointments in given areas may be declining. To liaise with company staff to understand their skills in promoting their availability and establishing their links in the local business community.
- Establish opportunities for the company's staff to meet with local businesses and build their local presence.
- Initiate business relationships with potential new referrers as future key accounts to expand opportunities in the region.
- Conduct market research in identifying market trends and accordingly devise opportunities to enter unexplored areas and capture
the market through effective measures within the geographical area we cover.
- Serve as a key communication link between key customers and the Services Hub.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders including the production and distribution of a regular email newsletter alongside Marketing, in keeping the company as their ‘go to’ firm.
- Work with all staff in promoting services and cross referrals for the company as a multi-disciplined firm.
Working Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm
Salary negotiable £22,000-£30,000 plus Bonus of £10,000+ (performance based) – potentially negotiable.
25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays & an extra day off for your birthday
Perk Box employee benefits
Friendly and Professional Team
Support and Funding towards professional qualifications & memberships
Opportunity to progress
-Sales/Business Development Experience, preferably B2B
- Abe to build rapport & relationships at all levels
- Positive, confident and proactive with high levels of enthusiasm
- Ability to exceed expectations and targets
- Sound commercial awareness & decision making
- Influencing skills and able to overcome objections from gate-keepers
- Team work
- Ability to use initiative and self-manage workload
- Strong IT skills including MS Word and Excel. Salesforce would be an added benefit.
Please apply online asap with your up-to-date CV if you’re interested and have relevant experience.
Account Executive | Account Manager | Business development