An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Financial Analyst to join the Commercial Finance team of a market leading business based in Slough. The Financial Analyst works closely with the sales and marketing teams to ensure robust financial controls are in place and adhered to.
- Assist with the accounting and reporting requirements of the existing portfolio of corporate customers
- Regular customer profitability analysis
- Supporting tender renewal negotiations and helping to maximise net earnings growth.
- Assist with the preparation and analytical review of key KPIs and performance information at a channel level
- Assist the preparation of budgets and forecasting
- Overheads, month end journal allocations, postings and analysis.
- Support the Commercial Finance team in the preparation of monthly reports on behalf of the Sales Director.
- Provide support for adhoc query resolution in relation to corporate customer accounts.
- Maintain other key data as required
- Experience in a finance or management accounts function
- Fully computer literate and an advanced user of Excel
- Experience with additional Microsoft office applications not mandatory but beneficial
- Analytical with excellent attention for detail and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self motivated with a 'can-do' attitude,
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively as part of a team.