This company positions themselves as a fintech organisation. They have been running for less than 10 years but have a presence across the UK and US. They have a growing analytics function and looking for someone to come in and take full ownership across reporting and insights.
As a Senior Analyst, some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Work autonomously, using SQL to provide insights on the company's commercial data.
- Develop and maintain data models and dashboards in R/Python/PowerBI.
- Taking adhoc data requests for 5 core business units and working closely with the stakeholders of those verticals.
- Scope, design, develop and implement a variety of analytical projects.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful Senior Analyst will have:
- Advanced knowledge and commercial experience using SQL and a visualisation tool.
- Good skill set across either R/Python.
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders.
- Commercial awareness and excellent communication skills.
- Educated to a degree level or higher in a STEM subject from a top 10 University.
- A salary of £45,000-£55,000.
- Comprehensive bonus and benefits package.
- Great work culture and environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Lydia via the apply link on this page.