Firefly HC are currently recruiting a Finance Business Partner to work with an exciting Telecoms organisation. This job has a flexible working option and presents a great chance to join a industry leader in forward thinking role. Working closely with the Head of Business Partnering, this role is the finance partner to the Change Team which delivers all company projects, and to the Operations Team which incorporates Systems, Security and Data Science. The focus of the role is monitoring and controlling all approved capex expenditure and operational spend, as well as providing more general finance support to the teams.
- The role requires the ability to build relationships with non-Finance teams e.g. Change, Operations and Procurement, to provide them with challenging, constructive and effective financial support.
- Working with the Change Team to produce capex budgets, forecasts and long-term plans for all roadmap items.
- Working with the Accounting Team and Project Managers to track and report spend against all projects, including leading the monthly project review with the Head of Change & CTO.
- Providing financial approval for all capex and Operations Purchase Orders with reference to agreed supplier terms and budget approvals.
- Acting as central point of contact for all project tracking and business case governance within the Commercial Finance Team, including issuing project codes once change items have been approved.
- Supporting the Procurement team in analysing/modelling the impact of new supplier contracts for projects.
- Supporting the Head of Business Partnering on other ad-hoc and regular tasks as required.
- Working with the Operations Team to produce and manage budgets, forecasts and long-term plans.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across different teams.
- Qualified accountant with experience of commercially focussed financial analysis.
- Experience of Business Partnering, preferably a Change team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work accurately to deadlines.
- Good influencing and communication skills.