Orka Financial is working with highly recognisable tech brand in Slough to recruit a sales analyst to join their high performing team. The role reports directly to the Business Intelligence Manager and covers two main areas - Sales Reporting and Business Intelligence. In terms of Sales Reporting, this job includes running, maintaining and developing a large suite of management reports which are used by Sales, Marketing and Finance teams to make both strategic and operational decisions on a daily basis. The main focus of these reports is to present the sales and stock data of the company’s product range within the UK sales environment.
In terms of Business Intelligence, this role utilises but is not limited to, SAP and Microsoft Excel in order to support the Business Intelligence Manager in a continuous improvement approach to the gathering/reporting/organising and interpreting of data throughout the UK business. This role would suit a recent graduate or a candidate with 1/2 years experience in an analytical role.
• Collect weekly sales and stock data from our external partners.
• Process that information according to our Business Intelligence standards and procedures to finally provide it to the different internal stakeholders.
• Run, maintain and develop a large suite of management reports which are used by Sales, Marketing and Finance teams.
• Maintain a fluent communication with our external data providers so that all the information received is accurate and in time.
• Understand SAP processes and European standard processes in order to support and backup if necessary the Business Intelligence Manager.
• A bachelor’s degree in statistics, maths, business, or computer science.
• Data lover and excellent Excel skills.
• Ability to work to reporting deadlines.
• Understanding of the Key sales and finance processes and the best practices in the same.
• Proactive and results-driven.
• Excellent research and data mining skills, as well as talent in visualising data in a compelling way.
• Strong change orientation with customer focus.
• Ability to quickly understand new technical concepts and develop a good understanding of our product’s capabilities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; articulate, friendly, and assertive.
• Preferred but not essential: Knowledge of SAP, BI tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI), SQL and Visual Basic.
Salary: Dependant on experience