An exciting position has become available for a full-time Assistant Accountant based in Wingrave. The successful candidate will work 37.5 hours a week and will earn £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience.
With multiple offices covering Herts, Beds, Bucks, Hants and beyond, this role is best suited to someone who is prepared to learn new skills, embrace personal development, and is willing to take on new challenges whilst supporting team members and considering business needs.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple demands, to be self-managing
- Good computer literacy, great attention to detail and well organised
- Advanced level of literacy and numerical competency required
- Ability to multi-task, good time management and work well under pressure.
- Ensuring clients’ needs are consistently met with queries effectively resolved, jobs completed on-time and to the expected standards
- VAT Returns and Payroll
- Account and Tax Return preparation
Our client is a family business delivering proven accountancy, tax and business development services with offices based in Wingrave (Bucks) and Northchurch (Hertfordshire)
Their team of highly experienced Accountants and Business Consultants provide their customers with the resources, advice and support required to achieve long-term profitability and success.
- Family - spending valuable time with family is highly encouraged, for both clients and team members. Our client respects the need for a healthy work life balance
- Fairness - their reciprocal approach to fairness ensures they build relationships based on honest communication and trust
- Fun - the team enjoy what they do, and they strive to build an environment that complements the friendly, motivated and respectful team and client base
- Focus - supported by their determination to succeed for the team, the business and their clients, their focused approach ensures they deliver results
Why should you apply?
- Opportunities for professional qualifications with associated training and support programs
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
- Benefits include 28 days holiday including bank holidays with an additional 1-day for every year of service added up to 5 years
- KPI led bonus
- Pay review structure
- Pension scheme
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Accountancy, Finance, Accounts Administration, VAT Returns, Payroll, Account, Tax Return, Accounts Assistant