Behaviour Teaching Assistant September start 2021!
Your new School
-This is a pupil referral unit for Primary school students aged 5-11 years with emotional and behaviour difficulties.
- This school provides care plans for pupils who are struggling with a range of difficulties including emotional behaviour disorder
Your new role
Hays Education is a leading recruitment service for school in the East Midlands. An educational setting within the Northampton area are currently looking for an experienced special needs teaching assistant to cover long term to Perm basis.
·You will be required to support a children who have severe behavioural needs
· You will be supporting the children on a 1:1 basis and small group basis
· You will assist the classroom teacher and the general behaviours in the classroom
· You will work closely with the SENCO and other multi agencies to ensure the children are receiving the correct level of support
· You will be working both in and out of the classroom environment
What you'll need to succeed
You must have experience working 1:1 with children who present very complex behaviours needs
-You must have a minimum of a Level 2 qualification with the willingness to undertake a Level 3
-You must have the ability to build positive relationships quickly with students
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.