Our client being a national firm of Loss Adjuster have an excellent opportunity is available for an experienced commercial adjuster to complement our Major and Complex loss team in the London & South East Region handling a portfolio of higher value and complex commercial claims.
ACII/ACILA qualified you’ll have experience of managing and leading large and complex reinstatement projects. You should be able to demonstrate a track record of providing excellent customer service, the ability to manage and lead multi party meetings as well as having excellent communication and report writing and excel skills.
You’ll investigate commercial losses on behalf of Insurance companies by visiting policyholders’ premises, with responsibility for all reports regarding each visit and full diary maintenance. Additionally, you will be required to manage a caseload effectively providing service delivery within clients SLAs and meeting challenging audit criteria.
This is also a fantastic opportunity to participate in the development and mentoring of colleagues.
* ACILA or equivalent qualified, or progressing toward completion
* Customer focus with a track record of delivering outstanding levels of service
* Solid experience of dealing with Major and Complex Loss claims
* IT literate, ideally with knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
* Superb communications skills - listening and acting upon information given
* Develop and maintain a close working relationship with the customers, to promote customer satisfaction during all stages of the claim
* Able to build good relationships within the team and with clients
* Conscientious, hard working to achieve and exceed the required results, as well as flexible and adaptable during times of surge
* Market profile and account management an advantage
* Full UK Driving Licence is essential
What will you get for this role?
* Competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
* Many of our vacancies offer the opportunity to work flexibly, whether from office and/or home
* Healthcare scheme
* A Self Invested Personal Pension Scheme
* Holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
* Discounts on various products and services
* Employee assistance programme for employee wellbeing
* Life assurance
* Group Income Protection
* Voluntary benefits - dental cover, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, wellbeing and digital GP apps