Our client being a global firm of Loss Adjuster are looking for an ambitious, experienced Senior Adjuster to join the West London team. The position can be home or office based but you will be equipped to work remotely and full admin support will be provided. A company car or car allowance is included as travel is required.
The team handles cases for a large number of market leading and specialist insurers and focus mainly on domestic high net worth and technical claims. You will quickly become a key member of the team undertaking a broad range of adjusting instructions and eventually deal with major and complex losses.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, dynamic individual looking to forward their career and to build their reputation in a rewarding environment. The ability to build good relationships, respond positively to challenges and deliver excellent customer service are all essential requirements.
You will have/will be:
* Ideally chartered status CILA or CII, or close to qualification
* Preferably educated to degree level
* Experience of handling major and complex losses
* Previous HNW experience
* Ability to manage own caseload, meet targets and service standards
* Excellent problem solving and communication skills
* IT proficient
* Full UK driving licence is essential
* Good building and construction knowledge would be an advantage