Reed Finance Practice have been engaged exclusively to recruit a Senior Accountant.
Your new company:
A professional services firm in Norfolk who have shown considerable growth and they forecast this will be continue.
As part of a thriving group of companies, they provide specialist services to clients from the group as well as those recommended to the firm. They have achieved extreme success through their holistic approach and drawing on the team’s decades of experience.
What your new role will look like:
As Senior Accountant you will be the primary Accounts team member, overseeing a team of two. Your role will include, but not limited to these responsibilities -
• Completion or review and submission of accounts for Sole trader/Partnership/Limited Company (FRS105 and FRS102) and LLP’s.
• Completion or review and submission of Individual and Trust self-assessment returns, partnership returns, LLP returns and Corporation tax returns.
• Key client liaison, including discussions regarding the accounts, advising of liabilities, and dealing with in year queries/advice etc and initial contact for potential new client sign ups.
• Training/reviewing Junior members of staff.
• The completion and review of VAT/CIS/PAYE/Management accounts
When applying, your experience will show:
• An accountancy qualification such as AAT, ACCA, ACA or equivalent, or qualified by experience.
• Managing a portfolio of clients, meeting budgets and deadlines.
• Producing work on Iris (accounts and tax).
• A knowledge of a Cloud based accounting software such as Xero
In return you will receive:
• A remuneration to compliment your experience.
• Competitive and unique benefits.
• An opportunity to grow and develop as the company continues to expand.