Randstad are recruiting for a Temporary Warehouse Operative to join a leading healthcare and medical provider in Sittingbourne!
Pay rate: £10.82 per hour
Shift Pattern: Rotational shifts. Monday to Friday. 6:00 - 14:00 week one, 14:00-22:00 week two, and so on
Contract Length: Until 31/12/2021
- Achieve targets defined within PEx and Warehouse KPI's
- Follow procedures and deadlines
- Maintaining inventory
- Completing documentation within GMP/GDP Standards
- Identify improvements in warehouse processes and informing the Team-Leader
- Can respond to any unscheduled/urgent requirements
- Housekeeping duties
- Follow Health and Safety procedures
- Follow instructions and carry out tasks given
- Respond to urgent calls from customers and warehouse personnel
- FLT Licence
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic Levels of Maths and English
- Competency on Warehouse procedures
- Forklift Licence (preferred but not essential)
- Understanding of GMP and GDP guidelines
- Understanding of EHS procedures
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
If you are interested in being a Warehouse Operative and want to work for a renowned healthcare company, don't hesitate, apply today.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.