Digital Project Manager - London / Remote
SearchDATA Group is looking for a Digital Project Manager for a rapidly growing, privately held company positioned at the forefront of the movement to bring much-needed technologies to the healthcare sector. Our core mission is to add give patients better control and insight of their disease.
About the Role
You will join the Digital Product Team to help shape and deliver innovative digital products and services, designed to transform the lives of their users. Helping to evolve digital learning experiences, you will report to the Digital Programme Manager and will assist the Head of Digital in delivering and showcasing our digital roadmap.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Scoping, planning, and delivering exciting new digital projects, including web and mobile applications.
- Managing the maintenance and delivery of new features across a portfolio of digital services.
- Keeping abreast of project statuses and risks, always thinking of ways to mitigate them with the help of project teams.
- Managing and reporting on project spend to key stakeholders.
- Leading and co-ordinating cross-functional project teams, including Developers, Marketing and Sales Managers, Editors, UX Designers and QA Engineers.
- Collaborating with Product Managers and Publishers to refine new product development requirements, ensuring they are customer-focused and informed by market-testing data, as well as UX/UI best practice.
- Producing project specification documents and 'user stories' to inform product development.
- Managing the delivery and prioritisation of a product backlog using issue tracking tools (JIRA, Notion etc.).
- Utilising Agile and Scrum Methodologies
- Healthcare experience is KEY.