Join us, we’re an Investors in People Gold Standard Company.
Join us, we’re an Investors in People Gold Standard Company, recently awarded 62nd with Best Companies to Work For, UK
We have an opening for a Fleet Analyst join our internal team.
Ground Control has one of the UK’s largest fleets of Tesla company cars. Working alongside the Fleet Manager your new role will be to act as the principal point of contact for all aspects of analysis and reporting for fleet & assets of the business. Including:
LEGAL - Legal compliance - ensuring all owned fleet, grey flee and rental fleet are legally compliant
ACCOUNTABILITY - Owned fleet assets - ensure proper ownership / custodianship of all assets
COST CONTROL - manage efficiency & cost control across the fleet
QUALITY & THE ENVIRONMENT - own and manage the quality standards ensuring we renew and improve year on year.
What we offer;
- At Ground Control we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer a wide-ranging benefits programme inspiring you to realise your full potential;
- Being part of a Sunday Times 2019 Top Track 250 Company & London Stock Exchange Group’s '1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’
- We inclusively support 'The Race at Work Charter’, 'Ban the Box’, 'The Armed Forces Covenant’ and are 'Disability Confident’
- A supportive, entrepreneurial working environment that fosters collaboration
- We believe that 'no job is too urgent or important not to be done safely’ and embed this Safety culture throughout the business
- Training, development, coaching and mentoring opportunities, with clear career path progression
- Match funding for employee fundraising and 2 personal choice volunteering days
- We invest 5% of our profits into the Evergreen Fund, an investment fund dedicated to sustainability and environmental initiatives.
- By2025 we have committed to planting 1,000,000 trees, having a fully electric fleet, and being carbon neutral
- Free gym access
- Nursery Vouchers
- Cycle to work, Travel loans
- Bupa employee support & Free Flu Jab & subscriptions to an online GP service and Calm, the wellbeing app
How we work;
We put people at the centre of everything we do.
Everyone is welcome. We’re embracing a culture where difference is valued. Your uniqueness will be celebrated. We believe diversity grows innovation, and innovation creates initiative. Together we’ll succeed in caring for each other, caring for our communities and caring for our Environment. Together, we’re stronger.
Who are we looking for?
- Ensure all databases are reconciled on a monthly basis, e.g. MID, vehicle rentals, ICE2 vehicle database etc.
- Ensure all data for FORS, ESOS and financial audits is accurate and ready on time.
- Checking of private mileage, ensuring correct deductions are made from employees..
- Work with payroll to ensure P11Ds are accurate and submitted on time.
- Responding to all internal and external enquiries within 48 hours.
Join us to make a difference!