Solar Energy Analyst
£30,000 - £32,000 + Pension + Training + Holidays + Business Mileage
Excellent opportunity for an Energy Analyst with Solar PV experience to join a long-running company that has established itself as a leading deliverer of both small and large-scale projects covering Wind, Solar and Hydropower.
In this role you will be responsible for carrying out solar energy yield assessments for projects both under development and in operation, the design of site measurement campaigns and regular project performance monitoring.
The ideal candidate will be educated to at least degree level in a relevant numerate subject such as engineering, physics or meteorology. They will also have previous experience with yield predictions and energy analysis within the context of solar energy using software such as PVsyst and PV*SOL.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to make a name for themselves within the renewable energy industry by entering into a position within a well-established organisation that comes with full responsibility for all aspects of energy analysis.
* Design of site measurement campaigns using Remote Sensing Devices (Lidar or Sodar) or meteorological masts
* Carrying out energy yield predictions and assessments for developing and operational projects
* Regular project performance monitoring (yield, downtime, defects, constraints, causes of loss energy loss etc.)
* Liaising with technology suppliers to inform on technology selections
* Developing reporting formats and analysis techniques to support operations and asset management needs
* Degree educated within relevant discipline such as engineering, meteorology, physics, maths etc.
* Experience of carrying out solar energy yield predictions
* Experience with solar energy resource software e.g PVsyst and PV*SOL
* Additional experience within the wind power sector highly advantageous
* Full UK driving license
The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply