Think Accountancy and Finance are supporting a local business in recruiting an Accounts Receivable Manager who has a second European Language (oral and written) for a 12 month contract position!
- Manage and develop the companies credit exposure and risk.
- Ensure continuous credit limit management in place.
- Manage Accounts Receivable team
- Implement improvements for collections and invoicing.
- Liaise and negotiate with collection agencies and collection companies.
- Build close working relationships with internal departments including Finance, Customer Service, Sales Managers and others
- Manage month and quarter end
- Regular reviews with the staff of key accounts. Agreeing action plans and a monitoring program as required.
- Cash Forecasts, Aged Debtor Reporting. Management of bad debt and DSO's, including target setting and monitoring.
- Recruit and structure the department to meet evolving business and team requirements.
- Ensure departmental adherence to procedure and policies of the organization.
This opportunity would suit a candidate who has 5 years in a similar role where they have supervised/managed a team. You will have excellent communications skills and be fluent in a second European language such as French, Italian, Dutch or German. Experience of an ERP system will be highly desireable.
Please apply direct or contact me on for more information.