Accounts Receivable Manager
Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire our client seeks an Accounts Receivable Manager to join them on an interim basis.
This job would suit someone with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role, reporting to the European Director. The role is to ensure appropriate information is used to manage credit exposure within the European region so excellent skills in a second European language (oral and written) are essential.
Our client is a leading Manufacturing company with offices and facilities across the globe.
The successful individual will have experience with Oracle, as well as Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word & Outlook. They will have an appreciation of US financial environment and previous experience of working within a multi-national environment.
- Develop and ensure process and procedures are followed that result in a thorough review of the company's credit exposure and risk.
- Ensure continuous credit limit management in place.
- Set appropriate levels of delegation within the team.
- Compile recommendations and implement improvements for collections and invoicing.
- Liaise and negotiate with collection agencies and collection companies. Recommending legal elevation where appropriate.
- Ensure standard forms impacting the department are reviewed and kept current.
- Build close working relationships with internal departments including Finance, Customer Service, Sales Managers and Field Service.
- Departmental adherence to a close timetable for month and quarter end
- Regular reviews with the staff of key accounts. Agreeing action plans and a monitoring program.
- Cash Forecasts, Aged Debtor Reporting. Management of bad debt and DSO's, including target setting and monitoring.
- Documentation and process control of all activities in compliance with internal controls.
- Other duties include relating with customers to collect accounts after such customers had been referred by staff. Detailed investigation of non-payment circumstances. Including the responsibility of conflict resolution and negotiation with clients.
- Recruit and structure the department to meet evolving business and team requirements. Ensure departmental adherence to procedure and policies of the organization. Recommend compensations and actions regarding other members of staff working under them.
This is a great role for an ambitious credit manager seeing their future as an Accounts Receivable Manager in a growing business that can offer this opportunity.
For more information about this role or any other Accounts Receivable Manager jobs in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire please don't hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability