We currently have a Marketing Assistant opportunity for a creative and motivated individual to join the team at our Design & Marketing Centre in Blackburn. This is a full-time, permanent position and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £18,714 - £20,231 per annum, plus benefits.
With our 70-year plus strong heritage in wallpaper, at Graham & Brown we have design and colour at the heart of our business. We are committed to contemporary, leading-edge design and this has seen our global brand recognised as a 'Cool Brand’ for seven consecutive years, alongside Apple, Aston Martin, Bang & Olufsen and Prada.
If you have a passion for design and are seeking a career in Marketing this could be the perfect opportunity for you! Joining us as our Marketing Assistant, you will support the Senior Brand Manager and the wider marketing team to meet their objectives and will provide marketing and product management support to the Core and Direct Sales Teams.
As our Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for:
-Keeping the Brand rooms up to date with live product information
- Undertaking administrative duties within the Marketing team
- Supporting the Direct Sales area of the business by ensuring new launches have all relevant digital assets prior to launch
- Supporting the Core Sales Team with customer visits and range support
- Creating graphics using Photoshop and/Illustrator for the website, international divisions, brand rooms, exhibitions and social media
- Undertaking Market research and Gap Analysis
- Ensuring that the correct stock is available and shipped in a timely manner for exhibitions, instore events, etc
- Creating sales boards to be presented internally and externally for product pitches
- Maintaining EPOS Boards on a monthly basis or as requested to ensure that decisions are made with accurate and correct information
- On occasions, creating simple product packaging designs for production
- Working collaboratively with the eCommerce team to maintain information for the website if and when changes occur.
- Providing all-round support for the wider Marketing Team
- Raising Purchase orders, sample ordering for internal and external customers
- Collecting/delivering samples from other sites
What we are looking for in our ideal Marketing Assistant:
- Must have a clean driving licence
- Ideally educated to A-Level or equivalent
- An interest in home furnishing and interiors trends
- A very well organised individual
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to take instruction well
- A quick learner
- The ability to build strong relationships
- PC literacy - MS Office, Photoshop, Web
- Creative and excellent presentation standards
Some of the benefits you can expect to receive as our Marketing Assistant are 32 days’ holiday (including bank holiday entitlement), flexible working, life assurance, generous pension, free on-site parking, smart/casual dress code, use of company pool cars for company business and a generous staff discount on all Graham and Brown products!
If you feel you have the knowledge, experience and commitment to join our market-leading brand as our Marketing Assistant, then apply now!