We have an exciting opportunity for a Video Presenter, to join our prestigious client, based in Blackburn.
As part of their commitment to building a strong UK-wide following, we are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and driven video presenter to join my client’s talented and creative in-house marketing team. The role will not be based on just one brand and will have the chance to make their mark across my client’s wide range of businesses.
The marketing department are responsible for the entire group's inbound enquiries through practises including SEO, content, PPC, social media, PR and design. An applicant with a strong skill set in copywriting and design experience in any of the former would be beneficial.
The Video Presenter role is seen as a very important one, to ensure they have a steady stream of videos across all their core brands.
Video Presenter Key Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to help drive forward the video strategy
- Front of camera presenter for all video content
- Complete shorter videos for use on social media
- Prepare scripts for videos alongside the Copywriter
Video Presenter Key Competencies:
- Confident on camera
- We want characters, people that stand out!
- Open to collaboration with influencers or other presenters
- Proactive, enthusiastic nature
Video Presenter Personal attributes:
- Strong time-management skills a must
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail essential
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Self-disciplined, motivated and committed to delivering work to agreed deadlines
- Essential to be able to work within a team but also on own initiative
- Good interpersonal, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Flexible attitude and approach to working
- Ability to pick up new tools quickly.
- 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Bonus Scheme
- Rapid company expansion providing excellent development and career opportunities
- Access to Perk Box - Cinema, Gym discounts, Free mobile phone insurance and many more
- Birthday off after 2 years and £100 Meal voucher
- Company Pension scheme