***New Roles*** 2 x Customer Support Executives - £20k – Blackburn – Apply now!
Reed Business Support is recruiting on behalf of an established logistics and infrastructure business in the Blackburn area who are looking for 2 additions to their busy team on a permanent basis.
These roles are to work for a fantastic company who really invest in their staff.
The MD of this company started as an Account Manager and is now in charge of the day to day running of the business!
The overall responsibility of the role will be to support the client services team by effective management of systems, processes and resources. You will also be responsible for providing management information and client communication to ensure the effective delivery of client requirements.
This role is a more junior role to an account manager role and is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to progress with similar experience.
• Communicate effectively with customers via inbound and outbound telephone, e-mail and other software systems.
• Effectively work with software systems and applications.
• Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer queries.
• Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required.
• Build long lasting professional relationships with customers that will exceed their expectations.
• Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the ISO27001 and Cyber Essential plus requirements.
• Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities.
• Demonstrate consistently the company’s values and behaviours.
• Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development.
• Support wider business to ensure that performance standards and business objectives are met.
Salary is £20,000pa plus the below benefits
Customer Support Executive - this role will be working 4 days during the week plus one day at the weekend, it’s a full time vacancy and we are looking to hire 2 candidates for these roles. The salary will be £20k per annum. The working pattern would be 9am - 5pm for the 4 days through the week and 9am - 3pm on either Saturday or Sunday.
Following completion of a successful probationary period employees can enrol onto the company’s Academy whereby you can undergo training and obtain formal qualifications, enrol on the pension scheme and will be entitled to company sick pay. Holidays start at 28 days (including bank holidays) and increase up to 33 days with service. Our client also offer a life assurance scheme.
If you are great at building rapport with customers, self-motivated and driven, then do not hesitate in replying with your up to date CV victoria.o’ or call Victoria O'Connor on for more information.
Our client wishes to recruit for this role very quickly, therefore if you receive a missed call from us, please call back as soon as possible to not miss out on an opportunity.
Please note that due to high volumes received, only short listed candidates will be contacted for a first stage telephone interview.
Know anyone that may be interested? Reed pay up to£50s worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.