Do you have experience working with Autism/challenging behaviour in mainstream schools?
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a supportive Primary school, within the multi diverse community of Lambeth as a Learning support assistant?
I am currently searching for a learning support assistant to work within lovely primary schools located in Lambeth, which supports children with special needs such as ASC and ADHD.
As a D2D Learning support assistant you will be supporting the class teachers, i.e. helping to set up the classroom for the school day. You may be asked to work on a 1:1 basis or alternatively in small groups, during this time you would be expected to monitor children's behaviour and progress and report back to the class teachers.
Learning Support Assistant:
• Have experience working with ASC/challenging behaviour
• Be confident, dedicated and a hardworking individual
• Team player, quicker thinker, resilient
• Be able to deescalate challenging behaviour
Why Horizon Teachers?
* 4.8 star rating on Google - One of the best education agencies in London
* We have been working with schools for over 12 years
* We are conducting online consultations, so you do not need to travel to our office
We are currently holding video consultations online, so please apply as soon as possible to be considered. - See more at:
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.