***New Roles*** 2x Client Support Executives - £22k – Blackburn – Apply now!
Client Support Executive - this role is full time working 5 days per week (Monday - Friday), 9am - 5pm each day (35 hours per week)
Reed Business Support is recruiting on behalf of an established logistics and infrastructure business in the Blackburn area who are looking for an addition to their busy team on a permanent basis.
This role is to work for a fantastic company who really invest in their staff.
The MD of this company started as an Account Manager and is now in charge of the day to day running of the business!
The overall responsibility of the role will be to represent the first point of contact for clients by handling requests, queries and issues in accordance with specific processing briefs, ensuring a positive and professional experience.
• Provide a high level of service to clients with an emphasis on client satisfaction and retention.
• Process client orders, using various methods and in line with defined job briefs.
• Stock management and query handling in accordance with standard operating procedures and client specific job briefs.
• Order and despatch query handling via multi-channel.
• Attend daily / weekly client operational calls, ensuring actions are captured.
• Collaborate with other departments ensuring response and resolution to clients within defined and agreed SLAs.
• Troubleshoots system functionality questions and issues with clients.
• Answer inbound calls and emails from external clients and internal departments relating to defined activity.
• Identify potential client concerns and escalate to relevant Client Relationship Manager.
• Liaise with third party suppliers to support query resolution in accordance with agreed processes.
Salary is £22,000pa plus the below benefits
Following completion of a successful probationary period employees can enrol onto the company’s Academy whereby you can undergo training and obtain formal qualifications, enrol on the pension scheme and will be entitled to company sick pay. Holidays start at 28 days (including bank holidays) and increase up to 33 days with service. Our client also offer a life assurance scheme.
If you are great at building rapport with customers, self-motivated and driven, then do not hesitate in replying with your up to date CV victoria.o’ or call Victoria O'Connor on for more information.
Our client wishes to recruit for this role very quickly, therefore if you receive a missed call from us, please call back as soon as possible to not miss out on an opportunity.
Please note that due to high volumes received, only short listed candidates will be contacted for a first stage telephone interview.
Know anyone that may be interested? Reed pay up to£50s worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.