Marks Sattin are partnering a reputable and rapidly growing Business Services organisation in Coalville, Leicestershire to recruit a Systems Analyst / IT Business Analyst. This is a newly created position and my client is seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious person to join the close-knit and sociable team.
The role will be well suited to someone seeking the opportunity to forge their own career development and gain great exposure to process improvement strategies and other associated projects.
The Systems Analyst will be responsible for:
- Assessing existing systems and ensuring it has full functionality and that it is able to meet the rquirements of the wider organisation
- Creating accurate documentation of processes, including process maps and data flow diagrams
- Ensuring SOP's are in place for key functionalities within the systems
- Liaising with end users to understand their requirements and key usage patterns
- Identifying key areas of improvement and risk and improve processes where necessary
- Identifying and designing opportunities to improve processes and system features
- Analysing and documenting security models and access controls
- Ensuring any changes made are in line with the corporate process framework and also meets legal requirements
- Analysing and documenting reporting methods, making improvements where appropriate
- Ensuring systems remain fit for purpose as the organisation continues to grow
- Work with the other teams to ensure communication and alignment in approach
The successful candidate will:
- Be highly IT literate and analytical
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent understanding of business process and improvement
- Have experience documenting processes and gathering requirements
- Proactive and self-managing
- Degree in an IT related discipline
If you have proven experience in a Systems Analyst or IT Business Analyst role and want to be a part of rapidly growing business with a fantastic work culture please do not hesitate to apply!