Circa £45k plus benefits
SQL, Power BI, Tableau, Excel
Data Analyst is required by Redhill based financial services organisation to support their analytics and consulting division. The role will entail comprehensive requirements analysis; detailed and accurate preparation of varying data; identification, analysis and interpretation of patterns in complex datasets and creation of compelling, creative and informative visualisation that supports decision-making for their clients and stakeholders.
Ideally you will have a statistical, mathematical or data science-related background, and are looking for the next step in your career. You will be confident in working with a variety of data sources as well as being able to adapt for technical and non-technical audiences.
As a growing, dynamic, and fast-paced company this role will suit someone who is looking to make an impact, and develop and shape a data analytics proposition. This is a great opportunity to build a diverse set of skills in an environment at the cutting-edge of our industry, with exposure to different business areas, senior management, and clients.
They are committed to nurturing talent; to this end success in this role could lead to a transition into a range of other technical data or consulting-focussed roles.
- Support the evolution of their analytics proposition by means of;
- Building, developing, and maintaining a suite of eye-catching self-service dashboards for use by clients, internal stakeholders globally
- Creating charts, infographics, reporting and presentation materials to enable effective communication of analytics and insight, to employers and internal stakeholders
- Comprehensive requirements analysis - ensuring solutions meet business needs, quality assurance strategies and periodic improvement/audit plans
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and translating ideas into visualisations throughout the development of a product
- Fully document processes, models, calculation specifications, and tools in a detailed and readily auditable way
- Build efficient and reliable rules to validate, format, and transform data
- Developing, maintaining and enhancing adviser consultancy reports, benchmarking reports and insurer competitive analysis
- Driving insight from our Elysium data
- Present the results of analysis to technical and non-technical audiences both internally and externally
- Educated to degree level or above in a field including mathematical or statistical content or equivalent professional experience
- Previous success in a data-driven role with demonstrable ability in using Excel and/or business intelligence to at least an intermediate level
- Proficiency in a standard data visualisation tool (e.g. Power BI, Tableau) with demonstrable knowledge of data visualisation and design best practice
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to articulate complex ideas, debate them and agree them as part of a team
For a full consultation on this role please send your CV to Arc IT Recruitment.