Job Title: Media Sales Executive / B2B SALES
Location: Shoreditch, London
Salary: £23,800 - £26,000 + Bonus OTE's 405k Year 1
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
5 x positions available
Established in 2010, Bluetown has become the go to for thousands of Businesses across the country, looking to get their brand recognised and hiring the best staff!
We've built a Recruitment Platform that has already helped some of the best known businesses in the UK grow their teams at an insane rate. Being "easier to use than Facebook", our platform has proven to succeed time and time again. We're proud to have helped our clients grow and it keeps them coming back for more. With a surge in demand for our services we're looking to expand our team with friendly, driven and proactive customer sales advisors who love providing exemplary service and want to be part of a successful team!
Bluetown is looking for assistance in spreading the Bluetown Bug, working within our Sparkly new office overlooking Hoxton Square. We spend as much energy in our teams working environment as we do our client services. You'll be working in one of London's most social hot spots and our offices are kitted out with handmade desks, ergonomic chairs and our trusted fully stocked (at all times!) beer fridge to celebrate all our wins!
So if you're fun with bundles of personality we'd love for you to join us in the next chapter of our growth.
The role is broken up into two main parts:
- Reaching out to new Clients through various avenues, showcasing our products and services and using your personality to showcase the Online Recruitment Tool via online demo's and calls.
- Account Management! We are the best in the Business for attentive problem solving and advising for all the clients. All of your clients should be receiving the best Customer Service, ensuring repeat business and overall client satisfaction!
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- On a day to day basis you'll be tasked with reaching out to prospective clients….in any market, allowing you to build your pipeline around industries that you care about.
- This personable approach to building your own client book naturally incurs a more caring approach to account maintenance, ensuring repeat business and more happy customers.
- Confidence is KEY; if you can chat with professionalism and passion (with a hint of playfulness) then this is the perfect role for you. You'll be dealing with HR Managers, Directors and Consultants on a daily basis meaning you should have no problem speaking with individuals who know their stuff! You don't have to have industry knowledge we can teach you that but we can guarantee the person who possesses a winners mind-set will be the successful candidate.
The best candidates will have:
- Technological competency in using multiple IT systems and maintenance of CRM's
- A competitive nature to strive to be at the top of the board.
- Confidence to pick up the phone to chase down future business opportunities, while maintaining a positive mind set when met with pushback.
- A desire to work within a team driven environment in the heart of Shoreditch (we're not a call centre or corporate environment) your personality is a big deal
- Be driven, highly ambitious and a desire to be the best
- Good negotiation, presentation and listening skills
- Extensive interpersonal skills with an entrepreneurial mind set
- Weekly Works drinks - with access to our state of the art alcohol cooling device (beer fridge)
- Social Team holidays (Prague, Amsterdam, Munich and more)
- Perkbox access (thousands of perks, discounts and free Sausage rolls)
- Lucrative commission structure, scaling up to 20%.
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Executive, Sales Agent, Internal Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Key Account Manager, Business Development Executive, BDM, BDE, Business Development Manager, Sales, Lead Generation, Retail Sales Executive, Customer Sales Advisor, Client Sales, B2B Sales, Customer Service