Do you want to join the UK's largest news publisher, Reach plc?
Can you win, nurture and grow new and existing client relationships?
Could you use your previous experience in B2B Sales to deliver genuinely effective advertising campaigns?
Will you use your personality to connect with our advertisers and develop partnerships that thrive on a consultative approach?
Have you proven yourself as a sales executive, providing exemplary customer service and a strong return on investment for your clients?
Would you enjoy 25 days' holiday, a defined career path, pension scheme, wellbeing apps and coaching support, a healthcare scheme, holiday purchase scheme, technology purchase scheme and a share save scheme?
Then you need to get in touch...
Reach plc is the UK's largest news publisher and the name behind over 100 of the UK's most influential and trusted newsbrands such as the Daily Mirror, Manchester Evening News, and Bristol Post. We are currently leading the way in digital advertising across our network of over 60 websites, with an audience of 83% of all users online and 90% of mobile users.
Over the last 12 months we have implemented many changes to further support our move to a digital-first business. With new tech and systems supporting a more flexible working week, plus new and refurbished offices, now is the time to join us - we want you to play a key part in our continued success.
- Your main responsibility and focus will be on acquiring new business
- You will be presenting digital advertising solutions to customers across the UK, enabling greater audience reach and stronger ROI
- Using your sales skills, you will be responsible for the full sales cycle, from prospecting new clients through to conversion
- You will generate and be responsible for a range of customers, ensuring revenue streams are nurtured and maintained through a consultative and solutions-focused approach
- Conducting account reviews, you will spot and maximise new revenue opportunities that benefit our customers
- You will love everything digital: including different social media platforms, websites and how these can connect people across the UK
The Ideal Candidate
- You have a passion for sales and consultative business development
- You will have a sociable personality with the ability and confidence to present complex solutions that meet our customers' needs
- You will be sociable and have a natural ability to connect with customers, maintaining external relationships
- You value putting the customer at the heart of any solutions offered and can resist the temptation to "push" solutions that are not the right fit for the customer's needs
- You are passionate about your career and you will be keen to progress and take your career to the next level
- You are dedicated and passionate about achieving results. You will bring with you high energy, positivity, dedication and a "can do" attitude
- You are a commercial thinker, with the ability to identify and maximise revenue opportunities at every opportunity
- Salary of £21.8k
- OTE earnings up to £40.2k with uncapped quarterly bonuses
- 25 days holiday plus statutory Bank Holidays
- Defined progression pathway
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free wellbeing apps and coaching support
- Simply Health HealthCare Scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Share save scheme
- Technology scheme
- High street discounts
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.