Accounts Assistant - Temporary - Lewes
Reed Accountancy are working with a £7 million pound turnover company who are seeking an Accounts Assistant on a temporary basis whilst they recruit for this role permanently. Although they are recruiting permanently, this role does have the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
Your primary role would be to provide the financial and business administration function to the organisation.
Duties will include -
- Entry of accurate data onto the Xero accounting system (and accompanying add-ons) to ensure complete and accurate production of management accounts can be achieved. ·
- Smooth running of the financial administration functions of the business. ·
- Credit control to ensure the timely collection of cash in accordance with company targets and promptly raising any issues that arise. ·
- Maintaining databases and spreadsheets of financial administrative information ·
Key experience needed -
- Xero experience would be advantageous
- All round accounts experience necessary
- Knowledge of working within a construction background would be desirable
This role is an ASAP start, apply now for more details