EllisKnight is really excited to be looking for a Management Accountant for one of our key clients, working at their European head office based in Oxford.
They are seeking a Management Accountant to work in their finance team and to be the main accounting contact for approximately four to five student sites, producing a set of monthly and/or quarterly set of management accounts per site to be submitted externally to the client.
Our client offers fantastic training, support and progression opportunities.
- Production of monthly financial management information for a portfolio of clients
- To liaise with Clients and Site Staff regarding accounting queries.
- The production of annual site budgets, in conjunction with the Site Staff and Regional Managers and re-forecasting where necessary.
- Timely remittance of funds to clients and cash flow reporting.
- Ad-hoc reporting regards to banking covenants.
- To assist in the development and training of new and more junior members of the team as required
- To participate in process improvement
Knowledge and Skills
- Ideally studying ACCA/CIMA/ACA Part Qualified. QBE will be considered.
- Minimum of 2 years in a finance role or relevant post of similar responsibility. With exposure to (preparing/signing off) Management Accounts
- Client focused
- Microsoft Excel to include V Lookups, If Statements and Pivot Tables
- Excellent organisational skills
- Focus on & commitment to excellence in customer service