STEM Recruitment Solutions have a fantastic opportunity for a Production Operative to join their client based in Livingston.
This is a temporary ongoing role with the view to become permanent.
Working on a rotational dayshift and backshift.
- General Labouring duties including, removing packaging, opening crates, feeding machinery with panels, unloading machinery with panels, wrapping pallets, flipping laminate sheets together.
- Assisting machine operators in assembling products.
- Sorting, picking, packing and loading orders for dispatch.
- Moving stock around, either by hand, in accordance with manual handling procedure, or using lifting equipment.
- Carrying out product quality inspections.
- Maintaining an accurate record of stock and carrying out stock counts, as required.
- Finishing products to a consistently high standard.
- Monitoring the production process and carrying out basic testing and quality tests.
- Reporting equipment faults to maintenance staff.
- Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse to ensure operational efficiency.
Operating in a safe manner complying with all Health, Safety and Environment requirements to ensure own and safety of others
STEM Recruitment Solutions Ltd operates as both a Recruitment Agency and a Recruitment Business. We endeavour to reply to all applications when possible however on occasions this may not be possible due to volumes of responses. STEM Recruitment is a Scientific, Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment business supplying talented staff to permanent and temporary opportunities.