Search Consultancy are working in partnership with a large distribution centre based on the outskirts of Edinburgh City Centre. The unit is easily accessible via public transport and has onsite parking. You will be willing to work a shift pattern week to week (6am - 2pm & 2pm - 10pm) Monday to Friday.
- Opening crates, packing removal & unloading of heavy materials
- Machine feeding of large products
- Assembly of products assisting machine operators
- Picking & packing for dispatch
- Stock rotation using manual handling techniques
- Quality inspection / testing of materials
- General housekeeping duties of warehouse
- Monitoring stock control
- Physically fit with no underlying health issues
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to company H&S procedures
- Previous experience within a similar environment
- Understanding of manual handling procedures
- Excellent team player
- Willingness to learn and develop within the role
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.