Job ID: 210058527
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
Join our team at Amazon to help pick, pack and dispatch orders to customers.
Amazon is looking for motivated full time Warehouse Operatives. Pay:
£10 per hour for day time shifts.
£11.76 per hour for night time shifts.
Up to £20 per hour for overtime (between 50-60 hours)Contract type:
Fixed Term Contract - 12 weeksShifts available:
Fixed shift patterns so you always know when you will be working.
We have a range of full time, part time day or night shifts. Shift availability may vary.Your shift schedule will include three days off per week!!!Location:
Amazon Fulfillment Centre (EDI4), Amazon Way, Dunfermline KY11 8ST
You can start your online application by clicking the Apply/Continue button now or alternatively call + to speak to a member of our recruitment team or email and we will contact you back.Why work for Amazon?
The responsibilities of an Amazon Warehouse Operative:
- Job benefits - Full training on multiple stations within the operation (no experience is needed).
- Medical benefits - Private Medical Insurance plus Dental & Vision Insurances
- Financial benefits - Amazon Pension Plan, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Critical Illness Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Season Ticket Loans and gadget/travel insurances, 10% off Amazon supplied online purchases.
- Learning benefits: - Career Skills – providing training for critical skills such as CV writing, effective communication & computer basics. Career Choice – a programme that provides funding for adult education by prepaying 95% of tuition and fees for nationally recognised courses
- Site benefits - Free car parking onsite, onsite canteen with free hot drinks and multiple break areas. Enhanced and robust health and safety measures are in place for Covid-19, including increased cleaning, free face masks and hand sanitiser.
- Support benefits - Wellbeing – a dedicated library of information on wellbeing, including unique codes for discounted membership with PureGym. Employee Assistance Programme – a 24/7 counseling and personal advice service for all Amazonians
- Fast recruitment process with virtual interviews for quicker start dates.
- Variety of shift options available to suit your lifestyle
- Your shift schedule will include three days off per week
- Watch what it’s like to be a working as a Warehouse Operative in an Amazon Fulfillment Centre