At Unite Wills we provide online will writing services, protection products and pre-paid funeral plans to give our customers peace of mind for when they are no longer around.
We are looking to expand our successful team of Life Insurance advisors.
The successful candidate must have at least two years experience selling insurance products, preferably protection products.
Role and Responsibilities
This is an internal, telephone and office based role.
The successful candidate will;
- Receive a number of pre-qualified leads from potential customers
- Provide a quality service to members of the public, covering all aspects of their Life Insurance and protection needs.
- Provide advice and secure appropriate cover for customer
- Manage own diary and pipeline efficiently and effectively
- Carry out all business activity strictly within the rules and requirements of the FCA remaining highly compliant at all times.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of regulatory requirements and product knowledge
- Be focused on Continuing Professional Development [CPD]
- Refer to manager, experts, compliance dept. or insurers when issues fall outside own knowledge
- Ensure fair treatment of [potential] customers at all times
- Carry out administrative duties [This is minimal, as we have an administrative team that offers full support].
- Competitive £25,000 - £35,000 basic [depending on experience]
- We offer a substantial performance related bonus, which is
- Average annual bonus of £14,000, with top performers earning more.
We are a people focused company and personal and career development for 'ourpeople’ is at the heart of our training plan - we offer employees the chance to gain nationally recognised Insurance qualifications [i.e. CII], which are fully funded by us.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 10am-7pm
Essential Skills and Experience
Success candidate must have;
- A proven and demonstrable track record in sales [must be able to produce evidence at interview stage].
- Experience in financial services is preferred.
- CeMAP/CII Qualified or Insurance related qualification [Desired but not essential]
- First class verbal communication skills as this is a telephone based role.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Drive and tenacity to meet and exceed targets and show a hunger for bonus
In return we will offer
- A very competitive salary with a fantastic bonus structure, which gives all senior sales employees outstanding earning potential.
- We provide career progression and training.
- Sales through service - there is no hard selling or cold calling.
If you're interested, please apply online now.
***No recruitment agencies***