Venue and Events Manager
Your new company
A state of the facility with Studio, Retail and Office facilities available to hire and use on a single basis or frequent use. The mission is to offer open and diverse spaces for organisations to host classes, workshops, seminars, meetings, conferences, performances: a place to become the best version of you
Your new role
- Creating an Innovative programme and securing third party involvement and develop effective relationships and communicate with other agencies/professionals.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining a plan for the appropriate use of commercial spaces within Venue
- Ensure the commercial and income potential of the Venue is maximised and financial targets are met
- Developing and implementing marketing, sponsorship and promotional plans
- Developing and implementing a Community programme of event
- Responsible for the supervision of staff to ensure the delivery of a high standard of customer service and a culture of a professional service
- Ensure the venue is professionally managed in accordance with all relevant health and safety legislation and in line with best practice guides
- Creation and implementation of appropriate procedures, management and the delivery of functions to ensure the Venue operations including Catering Facilities, Safety and Security, Stock Control, Booking Management/Casting Studio Sessions, Website Maintenance,
- Reception/Telephonist Duties, Marketing and Social Media
- Recognise own strengths and areas of expertise and use these to advise and support others and participate in training and other learning activities and performance development as required
- To oversee the successful development of the catering operation, this will include organising rotas, stock control, ordering and maintain kitchen equipment and liaising with suppliers, ensuring that staff have the appropriate training in food Hygiene and correct records
- Promote the food service and explore other avenues to generate income for the business while continually maintaining high levels of service delivery
- To consistently provide excellent professional customer service in being the first point of call for all users visiting or contacting the venue
- Be a Keyholder for the locking and unlocking of the venue to include managing relief staff for additional hours to ensure safety of the building
- Cover for relevant staff as and when necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience of generating income.
- Venue Management experience
- Looking for a fast paced role
- Social Media skills
What you'll get in return
- Salary is negotiable for the right candidate
- Yearly salary review based on performance
- Management of a state of the art facility
- Complete control of operations of the venue
- Free Parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.