Data Analyst Inside IR35 8 Months £435 Per day
My client is a large Local Government body looking to recruit an experienced Data Analyst to take a key role in developing the management and performance information that is required to support the work of our social work and senior management teams, which maximises the functionality available through Azure and Power BI.
The client is developing their reporting through Power BI and require an experienced SQL coder to link data sets from our Oracle and/or Azure SQL Servers through to Power BI.
The successful Data Analyst will have experience of working with SQL, either PL SQL for Oracle or T SQL for SQL Server. Experience of working in local government or the wider public sector service economy would be desirable but not essential.
You will need to demonstrate a proven track record of supporting the MI reporting requirements for a large organisation using the key technologies required for this post.Your responsibilities will include:
To be considered for the role of Data Analyst, you will
- Running and publication of existing SQL reports / outputs;
- Working with other analysts to determine a reports requirement, what data is required for the report and how that data will be structured to enable effective reporting from it.
- Summarising this report requirement and showing a framework to Data Manager for the prep and extract of the data.
- Working with analysts to create links to this data within Power BI.
- Analysis of complex data structures and business processes.
- Combination of various data sources to create single datasets;
- Documentation of procedures (both from a technical and business perspective).
- have proven experience in using SQL with SQL Server or Oracle and with visualization tools such as Power BI, as well as Excel skills to an advanced level. Knowledge:
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills to a high standard, you will have an understanding of the needs of good management Information and data quality
- Demonstrable ability to design, build and implement complex information reports Understand Data warehouse principles. Skills:
- Extensive experience in using SQL for extracting and reporting complex data.
- Experience using visualization tools such as Power BI.
If you have the experience required, please apply immediately