REED Business Support are proud to be recruiting for a HR Administrator to join an incredibly successful and rapidly growing property, retail and facilities management business in Chorley.
Joining the in-house Human Resources team, you will be supporting the HR Manager on a daily basis and aiding in all HR duties relating to the 200 staff currently employed by the business. This is a fast paced and thriving business where teamwork and collaboration are key, and ambition and learning is encouraged!
As HR Administrator you’ll be part of a vibrant and warm office team and your daily duties will include…
• Processing lateness, long term sick, absence and return to work forms and keeping an accurate record of this data
• Assisting in note taking updating and recording documentation relating to disciplinaries, grievances and performance management
• Actively helping during recruitment, arranging interviews, producing offer letters and obtaining references and eligibility to work
• Updating and issuing contracts of employment
• Maintaining accurate staff personnel files including training records, reviews and health & safety logs
This position would be ideal for someone who would describe themselves as…
• Keen to develop their career with Human Resources
• Ambitious, quick to learn and at their best when busy!
• Hungry to learn, bright and able to pick new responsibilities up quickly
• An excellent communicator, approachable and mindful of speaking with people in confidence
Salary, Hours & Benefits
• £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
• Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:30pm with 1 hour for lunch
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and increasing with length of service
• Company pension scheme, free on-site parking, beautiful modern office in ideal location for those local to or travelling to Chorley
• Following successful completion of probation, additional benefits including private medical
How to Apply!
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please click on the link below and attach your most recent CV.
Please note, due to high volume of applicants we receive only those successfully shortlisted will be contacted in person.
Thank you and good luck!