£50,000 - £60,000
27% Employer Pension Contribution
In this role you will be accountable for Cyber Security in a high-performing team which ensures the secure delivery of the technology and online products that underpin our citizen facing Services. This is an exciting time to join the organisation at the start of an ambitious change journey as we build our Digital Data and Technology (DDaT) capabilities that will design, build and operate services that are critical to our vision to make recruitment safer by providing outstanding quality of service to all our customers and partners.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Security Architect who is self-motivated and self-managed, skilled in the design, build, test and maintenance of technology and data management systems making sure they meet business and user needs while upholding secure by design principles.
Whether developing new systems or enhancing exiting ones you will use your architectural skills to ensure “Secure by Default” is integral to all changes during the design, development and operation stages. If you have a passion for Cyber Security, enjoy collaborating with people and have an excellent understanding of secure development methodologies, we want you to apply.
• One or more of the following: CCP Architect (minimum of Senior Practitioner) or CRTSA (Crest Registered Technical Security Architect)
• 3 or more years leading the secure design of major products and services.
• One or more of the following qualifications CISA, CISSP, CISM, or CIA.
• Be a CRTSA (Crest Registered Certified Technical Security Architect)
• Technology-agnostic and possess broad knowledge of a range of technologies
• Extensive working experience with network security infrastructure technologies.
• Deep and evolving level of technical expertise to act as an exemplar
• Experience of developing and leading teams to support the secure design of products and services
• Ability to demonstrate a deep understanding and apply security concepts to a technical level in an innovative way
• Excellent knowledge of prevailing security tools and technologies.
• Working experience with ISO 27001, NIST, CoBIT, and/or other Information Security Management frameworks
• Extensive experience of implementing a wide range of security products such as audit tools, IDS, IPS, DLP, SoC, Firewalls, End Point Security, encryption, proxies, DDOS protection to inform technical security architectural design, particularly using cloud (virtualisation/ containerisation) and digital technologies.
If this is of interest then hit that apply button