Do you have technical experience in Data and are looking for a more hands off role? Maybe this could be for you! Our client are looking to hire a Pre-Sales Solutions Architect, the role is client facing and focussed on Data.
The role is to work with a fast-growing, fast-paced dynamic MSP with an extremely diverse and exhaustive list of clients, this business is one to join if you are motivated by variety of work, flexible working and fantastic career opportunities. Our client have also got to grips with all the modern tools and technologies in Data such as Kubernetes, Python, Docker and multiple cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS.They work across multiple industries including retail, hospitality, healthcare, education, property and many more.
They are looking for someone with lots of energy, self-motivated and business minded. You need to enjoy being in a client facing role and working on several projects at once.
This role can be remote although it is encouraged candidates will be come in for customer presentations.
In this role you will...
Work with the Account Managers / Sales Specialists during customer facing engagements to develop:
- Proof of concepts
- Business cases
Deliver company specific engagements directly with customers across the following areas:
- Business Value Assessments
- Solution Assessments
- Envisioning Workshops
- Customer facing technical workshops
- Transformation Road Map Development and Prioritisation
Support and develop junior pre-sales specialists to both increase the team’s operating capacity and ensure best use of time:
- Supporting and developing team members on lower value / complexity opportunities
- Offloading repeatable / low-complexity tasks
Work with the Head of Pre-sales / Technical Director to help develop and deliver:
- Offerings that align and build on Microsoft’s current and future engagement models (i.e. Catalyst)
- New Solution and Go-to-market offerings aligned to their engagement model
- Develop content for Marketing and deliver training into Sales Teams
- Solution Accelerators and Productised Offerings aligned to specific use cases and verticals
Work with other Senior Solution Architects across other company disciplines to create:
- Blueprints and Patterns to add differentiation to solution proposals
- Cross-technology Solutions Cross technology Solutions (I.e. Data, AI, Integrations, D365, Application Development
Work with Delivery Leads and Technical Architects to:
- Ensure continued improvement of accuracy with Effort Estimation
- Streamline handover into delivery and managed services
- Mature the capability and develop best practices bi-directionally
You will have...
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Good understanding of CI/CD - Azure DevOps, with any additional being an advantage
- Strong knowledge of integrations across multiple applications
- Strong knowledge and expertise across the Azure and AWS architecture stack
- Strong knowledge and expertise in Cloud Data Warehouses is a must
- Good understanding of Event driven architecture
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft BI stack including SQL Server, SSIS, Power B
- Must be comfortable with data warehousing methodologies such as Batch
- Good understanding of Containers - Docker, Kubernetes (AKS, EKS)
- Knowledge of using SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong knowledge of APIs and microservice architectures and components
- Knowledge of application development
Bonus points for...
- Knowledge of AI services in Azure and AWS
- Proven experience with containers
- Proven experience in data warehouse migrations and modernisation
- Strong understanding of IoT in the cloud and working with real-time streaming data
The right person will...
- Ambition will make you stand out, a desire to develop into a sales-orientated and strategic role, and having the tenacity and capability to think quickly, pitch on your feet and present your ideas in a confident and practical manner.
- Create a massive impact on everything they do
- Take pride in their work
- Be presentable and take pride in your work
- Have a desire to win will make a difference
- Architect level knowledge in Microsoft Azure and AWS technologies is a requirement for the position. That experience will have ideally been developed as a consultant / engineer and/or supporting an end-to-end infrastructure and datacentre stack for an organisation or for a Cloud Services Provider in either an engineering or consulting capacity.
- Commission on top of salary (when making sales)
- Life Assurance Policy
- Birthday's off work
- Volunteering days - 5 days a year paid off work
- Charity Matching Scheme - they will match up to £100 of any personal charity Fundraising pages
- Remote and flexible working - 24/7 offices so you choose your hours and how many days you work in the office
- Maternity & Paternity Leave - above the national statutory
- Length of service awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- And many more!
Please get in touch or apply now - Gabby Roberts contact details can be found on the Ringstone Recruitment website. Thank you for your interest!