IntaPeople are working with a Swansea based company, helping to expand the team with a Business Analyst. As an ideal fit, you will have a couple of years’ experience as a Business Analyst but we are interested in speaking with people who have similar experience working in high level business environments.
The exclusive position presents a very competitive salary and benefits structure including a desirable pension scheme, private healthcare, and more.
Who will you be?
- You will bea driven and natural problem-solver, inquisitive and analytically skilled.
- You will be well versed in liaising with stakeholders, developers, and testers.
- You will have facilitated workshops and had had relevant experience in breaking down requirements into user stories.
- You will possess a good working knowledge of MS Office suite, explicitly Microsoft Excel.
- You will have experience working within a variety of methodologies including scrum/agile.
A day in the life:
- Attending and supporting scrum ceremonies.
- Liaise closely with your team of developers and testers, specifying and examining user stories.
- Gathering and creating documented requirements, ensuring user stories are well defined.
- Supporting backlog refinement by ensuring that top priority user stories are implemented into the sprint.
- Providing knowledge to developers and testers with operational challenges.
- Running your own workshops with the key company stakeholders, forming the business’ requirements.
- Ensuring privacy, security and risk policies are adhered to and remain compliant.
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Morgan for a confidential chat on