A rare Digital Healthcare Manager vacancy, leading the roll out of a new, innovative digital health solution, shaping a new market while improving patient outcomes within woundcare.
- A high-profile position (reporting to the UK GM), responsible for strategic planning, innovation and business development of a new digital health revenue stream.
- Propel commercialisation by developing and managing the new business model. Engaging key stakeholders - Healthcare Professionals (HCP) at a local level for pilots and influencing the NHS nationally as part of the Innovation agenda.
- Share HCP feedback with the product development team, co-manage the brand with the Mkg Mgr, work with medical sales team (currently focused on traditional wound care medical devices) to sell the digital solution, leverage external IT, Legal and Data providers to ensure a robust offering, and liaise with global colleagues to influence European Digital Healthcare strategy.
- An international leader in wound care enjoying a period of considerable growth. Adding to their well respected and successful range of medical devices with a breakthrough digital health solution which accelerates wound healing.
- Degree educated with experience in commercial strategy, business process modelling and project management, ideally with expertise in digital transformation / digital innovation with healthcare start-ups or established organisations. Would suit a Strategy Consultant with a management consulting firm, preferably within healthcare and/or information technology.
- Highly driven self-starter with a sharp intellect, excellent relationship building and influencing skills at all stakeholder levels, including senior.
- Ideally based in or a commutable distance from London with a full, UK driving licence as the role is part office / part field based.
- Salary guide: £55-60,000 (neg) + bonus, profit share, car or allowance, and great benefits.
Call, email or apply now for full details…