Assistant Management Accountant
Location: South Manchester
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a proactive Assistant Management Accountant to join a growing and expanding business based in South Manchester.
This role would ideally suit someone with some experience within finance, looking for their next move within a diverse, busy and exciting business.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, this role will be diverse and stimulating, assisting in both month end accounts preparation as well as day to day transactional support in areas like purchase ledger, sales ledger, cash matching and query investigation.
- Assisting with month end accounts preparation including; closing ledgers, extracting data, producing commercial analysis, preparing and posting payroll journals and other accruals and prepayments journals
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Preparing VAT returns
- Supporting the Group Finance Manager with monthly forecasts and annual budget cycle
- Generally provides support and maintains up to date information.
- Assist in day to day transactional activities such as, producing reports including cash flow, processing and completing proforma payments
- Administer purchase ledger payment run
- Match sales ledger cash receipts and perform bank recs
- Provide other day to day ledger and accounting assistance to site teams
- AAT Qualified or part qualified
- Excellent excel skills
- Can thrive in a busy and high pressured environment
- Organised with attention to detail
- Enjoys working within a close team environment
- Able to multi task
- Self-starting and motivated
- Ambitious to grow and develop into a senior finance position
Please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.