Regional Ambassador (LG Home Appliances)
Reports to: Regional Manager
Your location: Field based (Ideal location Bristol)
Benefits: Company car, Fuel Card, Laptop, Mobile, Perkbox Benefits.
Working Week: Tuesday to Saturday (incl Bank Holidays)
What is my role?
We are an ambitious team that expects a lot from ourselves and from those we work with. We work hard but never forget to celebrate our success and recognise our achievements. Being a part of this team means knowing the LG products and taking pride in merchandising them. The drive of a Regional Ambassador (RA) role is building brand advocacy through retailer relationships and delivering inspiring training to drive sales within your region.
What's expected of me in my role?
- Familiarizing yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals
- Expert of your brand to measure FSMs & Partners knowledge
- Call File management
- Ensure LG displays and branded assets complies with in store guidelines and MOT Bible to provide a brand shopping experience to all consumers
- Be creative when faced with challenges
- Ensure your relationship within the store consistently grows and strengthens
- Increase brand advocacy through relationships
- Execution of Marketing activities aligned with product roadmap
- Communicate effectively with the wider team
- Support with additional activity
- Deliver inspiring training to groups and individuals
What key skills should I have?
- Strong organization skills with the ability to manage schedule and prioritise tasks
- Ability to adapt communication style to all levels with high standards of professionalism
- Negotiation and influencing
- Results driven with an understanding of return on investment
- Thriving in a fast paced, exciting environment
- Provide insightful, constructive and informative feedback with measurable actions
- Have a flexible and co-operative approach
- Ability to use varied training techniques and apply to the environment
What experience should I have?
- Technology experience preferred and an interest in Technology is a must
- Experience in training/coaching/merchandising & compliance (min 2 year)
- Active, energetic and dynamic individual with enthusiasm for a practical role
- Confident to work on your own and as part of a team
- Increasing brand advocacy through training and in-store activity
- Active, energetic, and dynamic individual with enthusiasm
- Ability to be flexible and travel (incl overnights)
RMG is a company that creates connections. Whether that’s between our colleagues, with the brands we work with, or with a customer looking for a product that will change their life, it’s our connections that make the difference. With over 16 years of experience and heritage in Field Marketing, at RMG we are continually looking to the future, always evolving our solutions and seeking new ways to solve client challenges. Integrating data, insight, digital and experiential thinking into what we do is helping us develop a fully integrated approach that
our clients love. We already work with incredible brands that include LG, Facebook, Jabra and Epson, to name just a few