Regional Partnerships Manager offering a salary of up to £40,000 + benefits, based in Bristol (BS5).
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company sick policy
- Pension scheme
- 37 hours per week
- Full time, permanent
Purpose of the role:
To drive its mission ACH has already established a strong business and the partnerships which have allowed it to establish as a leading voice in refugee and migrant integration. Our ambition is a big one and requires big thinking and action to achieve it. The Regional Partnership Manager is responsible for securing the funding, capabilities, and resources required to realize our mission via scale partnerships with corporations and other organizations who wish to join our mission. This role reports directly to the Chief Innovation Officer and works closely with all other teams within ACH businesses.
You will be responsible for setting the strategy and targets for all corporate and other partnerships and overseeing their execution and delivery to support the fulfilment of our mission. Responsibilities include: Setting strategy and targets; development and implementation of annual plan.
The ideal candidate:
- Master's or Bachelor's degree
- Work experience including business development, strategic and in-market consumer brand leadership
- Already established in a similar role in the West of England and able to demonstrate access to potential partners and stakeholders
- Ability to negotiate and close scale partnerships
- Experience in setting up and managing large contracts
- Experience in leading and developing teams
- Experience and ability to work with a diverse set of partners and companies
- Fluent in English
- Experience in having worked on global brand properties and in global corporate organizations at a senior level
- Experience in scale-up technology organisations
- Setting strategy and targets; development and implementation of annual plan Researching prospective companies in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement to deliver identified services.
- Develop strategic partnerships with decision makers in a range of stakeholder organisations to ensure other funds and support can be leveraged to successfully initiate programmes designed to meet the needs of our tenants and learners.
- Develop and refine our partnership model, internally and externally, to maximize the value of resources secured for ACH
- Expand and use our existing networks to identify funding and partnership opportunities.
- Lead the sales cycle for multi-year scale partnerships from initial contact to completion and execution.
- Develop and deliver a structured approach to local partner engagements.
- Ensure the ACH Brand is consistently promoted within its guidelines via partner activations ensuring full understanding of our USPs and capability.
- Protect the integrity of the ACH story as it increases its reach and engagement with an expanding audience.
- Build relationships with all operational delivery teams to ensure direct linkage between opportunities developed and our business capability to fulfil contract requirements.
- Engage in outbound prospecting activities to secure meaningful contacts, engaging with decision makers mainly via telephone or video conference, also utilising social media (mainly LinkedIn), networking and e-mail.
- Ownership of Regional Business Development plan to target new and existing employers in sector / geography.
- Engagement with the Marketing Officer to identify and execute localised campaigns, contributing to social media activity and attending networking events.
- Active promotion and communication of programmes to all internal and external stakeholders including Local Authorities, Local Enterprise Partnerships, Provider Networks, Growth Hubs, Chambers of Commerce etc.
ACH welcomes applications regardless of gender, disability, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation or faith.
ACH is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and that students and staff can study and work in an environment free from harassment and bullying.