We are looking for a Campaign Manager to join a British retail and commercial bank with branches across England and Wales. It has traditionally been considered one of the "Big Four" clearing banks and they now require Campaign Managers based in Bristol/Bath/Swindon on 6 month contracts.
• Good analytical skills.
• Generating content - understanding what looks good / what doesn't
• Looking at what comms is sent out to customers currently, what can be done to make this better or is it working fine as it is? Want to ensure the customers are having the best possible journey in terms of communication received.
• Looking at journeys from a communications point of view.
• Will be isolating a few customer journeys and looking at all comms along the way, if they wanted to further optimise the comms for the brand, how they will do that.
• Stakeholder management.
• Push stakeholders, push appetite with risk, (are they overloading customers with information etc)
• Not marketing people but must communications experience.
• Building bigger and better stakeholder areas
• Building partnering type model.
• Understand the comms, knows the projects
• Has had success with candidates in the pass with small agency marketing background.
• Reviewing communication, define best practise
• Identifying training needs and developing packs with their teams.
• Leadership, nature of the roles will need to matrix manage
Not afraid to challenge, think different and have a point of view
• Customer Comms experience.
• Collaborative, positive, can do attitude
Experience with journey mapping
Up to £312 per day umbrella