Group Management Reporting Analyst
This Group Management Reporting Analyst will support the production and distribution of existing reports, developing new financial and non-financial reports, and the development of reporting systems & processes.
The role includes:
- Using the Group centralised financial systems, integrate the operating functions' management information, creating and embedding meaningful KPI's & performance management measures to inform all stakeholders, including shareholders.
- Produce and distribute monthly vessel cost centre overhead reports to budget holders.
- Produce and deliver periodic bank reporting and commentary to the Shareholder (JFL).
- Business partner with key central overhead cost centre managers, reviewing spend against budget.
- Work closely with HR colleagues to develop a process for monthly headcount reporting.
- Analyse overall Group performance against the business plan, annual budget, and periodic forecasts, and where appropriate identify and evaluate risks and opportunities.
- Support the implementation of the new group ERP system.
- Assist with quarterly forecasting, annual budgets and strategic plans, consolidating returns and ensuring accuracy.
- Lead balance sheet and cash flow budgeting.
- Drive continuous improvement across Group financial systems, controls and processes
- Work with the all stakeholders to continuously improve Group reporting through use of KPI's, internal and external financial and non-financial information, systems and technology utilization.
- Maintain a constant review of internal Group reporting capability and ways of working to continuously improve efficiency through use of the new ERP technology, information flows timeliness and accuracy.
- A qualified accountant with two years post qualification experience (will consider ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong attention to detail, diligent in ensuring reports are accurate and tie to accounting system.
- Able to stay focused during tight reporting cycles and during periods of competing priorities.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel, up to macro level including manipulating and creating pivot tables.
- Strong exposure to IT systems and applications. Comfortable interrogating and extracting information from databases.
- Exposure to financial accounting systems and has previous exposure to creating excel based finance reports.
- Occasionally able to work longer hours during reporting cycles and periods of forecasting, which would be reciprocated during less busy periods.
- Ambitious, resilient and has the energy and drive to succeed in finance.
- Comfortable to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and a results-orientated culture.
Salary up-to 53k
Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. PLEASE NOTE! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs. We are acting as a Recruitment Business in relation to this role.