We are keen to hear from a Business Operations Analyst to support a team with all matters relating to the processing of risk and premium bordereaux data, working with cover holders to resolve queries and reporting to capacity providers. This role will be based in our clients Chelmsford office, with the option to work from home 2-3 days a week.
Drawing on an array of personal and professional skills, you will juggle multiple priorities to process all relevant data, working to deadlines each month as well as supporting process improvements.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a diverse team of experience and skill sets, all working towards a common goal.
- Coordinate and liaise with offshore teams regarding the processing (from a data and accounting entry point of view) of the risk and premium bordereaux being sent in by cover holders each month;
- Work with underwriters and cover holders to resolve data queries raised in trying to process the bordereaux through systems;
- Create Excel reports (risk bordereaux and payables/premium bordereaux) to send on to carriers;
- Suggest and support the implementation of process improvements.
Your Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Strong Excel skills;
- Keen to learn and happy picking up new concepts quickly;
- Build good rapport and comfortable picking up the phone to liaise with underwriters and cover holders regarding data queries;
- Logical approach and capable of understanding data validations/data behaviour concepts quickly;
- Willingness to be trained and work remotely;
- Ability to take ownership of processes and issues end to end from investigation to resolution;
- Insurance experience a bonus;
- Eligible to work in the UK.