Commercial Accountant required for a leading UK Business with ambitious growth plans to become an international player in there respective industry.
Our client is looking for a progerssive and commercially minded accountant to join there ever expanding finance function.
- You will use your expertise in the collection, analysis and management of quantitative financial data, as you create meaningful reports,
- You will define and promote business improvements, while recommending cost reductions,
- Via root cause analysis, you will leverage extensive data to uncover any underlying process or finance related issues,
- You will then assist your facility with necessary improvements or process changes, as well as aiding the creation of new measures to bolster site productivity,
- You will recommend, develop and implement policies and programmes that guide our Operations in maintaining (and improving) its competitive position and profitability,
- Lead the development of all weekly and monthly financial metrics, alongside all financial planning, forecasting and reporting models:
- You will take care of continuous innovation regarding your area of expertise, as you aim to improve your deliverables, while making them more readily accessible for everyone,
- As an analyst, you are a quick thinker: able to handle complex priorities while providing level-headed guidance, even during unexpected events.
- Experienced with data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, MS Access, Essbase, Cognos): you can provide recommendations for strategic decision-making,
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA) or two/three exams remaining till qualification.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented, you possess a strong business sense,
- You combine your professional competency with an ability to develop new ideas, and creative solutions: you also have a track record of implementing these to great effect,
- Organised multitasker: you prioritise your workload, enabling you to meet tight deadlines, while achieving results, especially in a fast-paced, high-growth environment,
- You're a proven communicator, when working with multiple peer groups and varying levels of seniority,
- Previous analyst experience in the financial side of manufacturing, logistics or distribution centre processes is a nice to have.
WHMSYORKS REF: 162186