The team at Network Professional are working with a high-growth company in the financial services sector in their search for a Senior Financial Reporting Manager in Corporate Services for their office location near Southampton. With a high degree of success established through a highly professional and personable work ethic, the company in question are continuing their expansion as their influence in the market continues to grow. To aid that continued growth and development, the company are looking for a Senior Financial Reporting Manager, a new role that will present excellent opportunities to not only develop your career, but of those around you.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
* Managing the team to accurately account for client transactions, ensuring that accurate data is maintained on internal systems
* Reviewing all aspects of client accounting matters for the team incorporating statutory financial statements, quarterly financial reporting and ad-hoc, client specific reporting
* Acting as senior point of contact on accounting queries and as signatory on accounting matters in relation to bookkeeping, management accounts, annual financial statements, VAT and other financial and regulatory reporting under FRS 102 and IFRS reporting
* Ensuring compliance with all regulations, processes and procedures
* Attending client board meetings and presenting quarterly financial information, and assisting with the business development function
* Managing and reviewing completion of audit queries and establish good working relationships with audit firms
* Reviewing and authorising bank account payments, alongside management of working capital cycle in line with targets
* Coaching and developing the accounting team, ensuring suitable succession plans are in place and implemented
* Participation in and leading ad-hoc team projects where required
What you will need to apply:
This is a senior position within a large financial services company, therefore applicants will need to possess a relevant accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA) and have post-qualification experience, ideally of five years and more. Candidates will also need knowledge of company secretarial requirements for UK entities, alongside strong knowledge of the Financial Services sector. Strong intrapersonal skills are essential, in liaising with clients and business contacts, but also colleagues and demonstrating the ability to "people-manage". Applicants are also expected to be computer literate, with the ability to function applications such as Microsoft Office to an intermediate degree.
What you will get in return:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that has shown continued success and growth year after year, and shows every sign of continuing to do so in the future, with plans to expand the team hugely in the next 4 years. With a competitive salary on offer, alongside excellent development in terms of career potential, this role offers a long-term career opportunity for talented and capable accountants and finance personnel. This position offers some flexibility in working remotely, which can be discussed at a later stage if successful, alongside the tailored package alongside the base salary. Furthermore, excellent training and development opportunities will enable you to continue and progress your career within a highly impressive and prestigious company!
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more, please reach out to Joshua Whitton - Talent Acquisition Specialist on or via email at