We are looking for an experienced Process & Systems Manager to develop and lead on the internal processes and IT systems that form the operational functionalities across the business. Reporting to the Operations Director, with responsibility of leading and managing investigations into the business processes, functions, information flows, data structures and software development processes, using various methodical and consistent techniques.
The successful candidate is likely to be educated to degree level with proven experience, developing and delivering business improvement.
Strong IT and system skills are essential, including CRM systems, MS Office, Teams, time management and project management tools. Our systems are cloud-based and the ability to engage, develop and manage them is key to the success of this role. One of the high-level objectives of this role is to develop accurate system and data reporting, therefore strong knowledge of Microsoft BI is essential.
Our team is purpose driven and the role will appeal to a senior project manager or business analyst with the drive and compassion to make a real and positive difference in a company with real purpose.
The position is to efficiently support a growing business with an effective, mainly remote, team working to agreed deadlines and budgets and ensuring the systemised operations process achieves the KPI’s and delivers budget performance.
The position & Responsibilities
- Work with the Operations Director to identify the business objectives and priorities
- Develop productive relationships with the team to listen to their needs and challenges
- Analyse the efficiency of current business systems and processes
- Identify areas for improvement with costed business cases
- Communicate effectively and consistently with Senior Management with ideas and plans for improvement
- Create and put forward effective plans for new system and process implementation
- Manage 3rd party support vendors such as IT and Telephony
- Manage and implement effective workflows, processes and systems
- Lead on the Change Management aspect of any business and system improvements
- Create effective accurate reporting for Senior Management
- Create effective reporting for staff to measure themselves against KPI’s
- Continuously review and improve the operational systems, workflows and processes as the business scales and evolves.
- Purpose driven with a 'cando’ approach
- A team player capable of driving success through the support and development of our dynamic operations team.
- Analytical and proactive problem solver capable of constructing business cases.
- Ability to implement new systems with fully documented processes.
- A confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to facilitate change through persistence and the ability to influence others.
- A strategic approach to work.
- Skills in numerical and statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of latest market cloud systems
- An empathy with the market and Client demands.
- Team player, with a personable and open approach and style.
- Flexibility and strong organisational and time management skills are essential.
- A self-motivated individual able to work with limited supervision and direction, tenacious in all you do.
- Openminded and innovative.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.