New opportunity, Innovative Technology has a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Team Leader to join our growing team based in Oldham, Manchester. In return, we offer a highly-competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
We’re heading towards our 30th year here at Innovative Technology, where we now have offices on five continents and employ around 400 people, with over 100 based from our state-of-the-art R&D hub and global head office in Oldham, Manchester.
From self-service checkouts to arcade machines, we provide our retail, banking, kiosk, vending, gaming and amusement customers with products and services that help them securely accept automated payments, with our industry leading technology keeping us at the forefront of our sector.
By being true to our values of Innovation, Collaboration, Respect and Drive we’ve seen significant growth and won numerous domestic and international awards, whilst offering outstanding career opportunities and great benefits. You’ll find us on the edge of the Pennines and less than half an hour from central Manchester, with modern offices, free parking and excellent transport links.
We are looking for a Finance Team Leader who will aid in the preparation of monthly accounts by collecting data, whilst analysing and investigating variances. There are Team leadership accountabilities across Finance and Admin.
- Ensure smooth running of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and cash books.
- Maintain and improve integrity of financial controls, through reconciliations, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Reviewing and posting of general ledger journals.
- VAT reporting and Interstat declaration, in line with HMRC guidelines.
- Maintain Company Fixed Asset Registers, for legislative compliance.
- Assist operations in running stocktake for all warehouses to ensure stock levels are accurate and transactions are accurately reflected in system.
- Implement new procedures within Syspro, our ERP system, to assist systems team with changes and updates.
- Investigate issues within Syspro to ensure correct information is being received.
- Assist the European/US branches with issues relating to Finance and Syspro, by phone and email.
- Manage and maintain Cash Safe (currency management system) and liaise with all departments in particular datasets to ensure the currency required is in stock or source it.
- Assist in reconciliation with intercompany accounts.
- Ensure deadline are met both internally and externally
- Liaising with other areas of the business to share skills, experience and knowledge
- General ad hoc duties relating to administration
- Team Leader responsibilitiesYour Qualifications
- A finance qualification is desirable but not essentialYour Skills & Experience- Proven experience in a similar role
- General finance experience
- Credit Control
- VAT and intrastate reporting
- Team Leadership
Your Package & Perks
- Highly-competitive and negotiable, depending on suitability and experience
- Workplace Pension Scheme, with a 3% contribution from us
- Flexible working hours and some working from home available
- Paid breaks, lounge style canteens and games tables, with free fruit and hot premium drinks (subject to COVID restrictions)
- 24 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays, for great work-life balance, with the opportunity to earn extra days holiday
- Private Healthcare Scheme available for you (as benefit in kind), and the option to add family members
- Educational Sponsorship, Childcare Vouchers and Cycle to Work Scheme
- Informal dress code, free onsite modern gym, free secure parking, staff car workshop and an active social calendar