Supply Chain Analyst
£27,500 + Benefits
Cast UK are currently supporting a well-established business in their recruitment of a Supply Chain Analyst, based at their site near Oldham. Reporting into the Supply Chain Manager, you will work closely with customers to ensure great service is delivered through stock availability and inventory control. The role requires flexibility and will include occasional weekend and Bank Holiday working.
- Responsible for successful delivery of inventory budget
- Responsible for achievement of product availability target
- Delivery of outlined forecast accuracy targets across all item classifications supported by a review of historical sales trends and other demand influencers
- Accountable for the successful delivery of customer promotions
- Leadership of a variety of customer/supply chain projects/initiatives and pro-actively support wider business initiatives including supplier development, new contract introduction and migration opportunities
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally to support delivery of purpose
- Support your customer and business through the generation, development and implementation of more effective and efficient ways of working
- Identify and implement required actions based on tracking and reporting of KPI's, including availability, inventory, promotions and events management.
- Work collaboratively with wider commercial & sales functions to ensure correct decisions are made regarding customer inventory levels
- Develop and maintain customer and supplier relationships through excellent communication and service
Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years Supply Chain experience working in a similar role
- Analytical and inquisitive with strong data analysis skills
- FMCG background would be advantageous
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
£27,500 + Benefits
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com