We are looking for a passionate, experienced and focused Hospital Director to oversee a mental health hospital in the Surrey area. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leader at one of their services which treats adults with severe and enduring mental health.
As the Hospital Director you will lead the Senior Management team on site on all aspects of day to day business. You’ll have the chance to make a real impact on clients and their families. It's a role with excellent career prospects, and you'll reap the rewards of empowering others with your focus on high quality of care.
Key Responsibilities of a Hospital Director:
- Reporting directly to the Operations Director.
- Responsible for providing strong and effective leadership to the onsite team in order to ensure the integrity of all functions within the hospital, to include; Clinical, Finance, HR, Recruitment and Support Services.
- To be compliant with CQC / regulatory requirements and to ensure all clinical, budgetary, regulatory and service development targets are met.
- Implement risk assessment, risk management and embed clinical governance within the hospital.
- Responsible for the overall day to day running and strategic direction of the hospital.
- Ensure effective bed management and coordination of referrals and assessments of patients in conjunction with the Clinical / Deputy Manager.
- To be responsible for the provision of a high-quality service, both in respect of client care and employee engagement.
Key Skills needed to be a Hospital Director:
- Managerial experience of leading a team within a mixed service.
- A Nurse Qualification with valid pin – RMN/RNLD.
- The ability to work as part of a team; lead by example, manage performance effectively and use own initiative.
- Experience of working to CQC guidelines, relevant legislation and professional regulations.
- Experience undertaking investigations and/or the ability to manage complaints appropriately and in a confidential manner.
- Desirable: Qualifications in Leadership & Management / Health & Social Care.
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- Fully paid training
- Paid DBS
- Free parking
- Courtesy meals and refreshments whilst on shift
- Shopping and entertainment discount scheme (over 800 retailers)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Opportunities to progress and develop
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Isabella at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.